What should have been a one off comedy album, lampooning the excesses of the 1980s with the permed hair, the skin tight coloured spandex, the girls, the drugs etc.....
- METALLICA Warns Fans About Crypto 'Scams'
- TARJA TURUNEN Revels In Post-NIGHTWISH Career: 'I Have Not Needed To Grow Balls'
- THOMAS GABRIEL FISCHER Talks Classic CELTIC FROST: 'Those Times Were Magical'
- RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS Announce North American And European Tour Dates For 2023
- JOE SATRIANI Says He 'Came Close' To Playing New York's 'Homecoming Concert' With ALEX VAN HALEN And DAVID LEE ROTH
- AARON LEWIS Sings 'Let's Go, Brandon', Says 'We Can Make America Great Again' In New Song 'Let's Go Fishin''
- WINGER's First Studio Album In Nearly A Decade Is Being Mixed
- Watch Fan-Filmed Video Of PANTERA's Entire First Concert In More Than 20 Years
- Watch JOHN 5 Play Along To MÖTLEY CRÜE's 'Primal Scream'
- GOJIRA Frontman Needs To Recharge His Batteries Before Starting Work On Next Album
TOEHIDER is an Australian project between singer/multi-instrumentalist MIKE MILLS and graphic designer ANDREW SALTHMARSH, and I Have Little To No Memory Of These Memories is their 5th full length...November 29, 2022