The New Black – II Better In BlackThe press release hinted at the band' sound as cross mixed between Black Label Society and Nickelback, the truth is that they have kin of their own sound and...
- WOLFGANG VAN HALEN On Playing VAN HALEN Songs With DAVE GROHL: 'I'll Never Forget It'
- MIKE TRAMP Says He Proposed A New Collaboration To VITO BRATTA But Not Under WHITE LION Name
- THE AMITY AFFLICTION Announces New Album 'Not Without My Ghosts', Shares 'It's Hell Down Here' Video
- SALIVA Guitarist WAYNE SWINNY Suffers Brain Hemorrhage
- Watch MEGADETH Perform In Melbourne, Australia
- SLAUGHTER Documentary In The Works; 'The Wild Life' Definitive Edition Due This Summer
- Watch YNGWIE MALMSTEEN's Guitar Masterclass In Montreal
- PAUL GILBERT Shares Cover Of RAINBOW's 'Man On The Silver Mountain' From 'The Dio Album'
- GENE SIMMONS Sells Las Vegas House For $11 Million
- SUICIDE SILENCE's MARK HEYLMUN: Musicians Taking Care Of Themselves On Tour Is 'Becoming A Little Bit More Cool And Accepted'
Kamelot – The Awakening ReviewComing off the solid but unspectacular The Shadow Theory, I was hoping the band would at least be able to equal that album, but instead, they've greatly improved on...March 22, 2023
Theory Of A Deadman – Dinosaur ReviewThe year is 2023 and Theory of a Deadman has released Dinosaur, roaring in from Atlantis Studios in Sweden made famous by ABBA- and was produced by Grammy, Brit, as well...March 22, 2023
Luke Appleton – Forever Viking EP ReviewThis is good and shows not just what a talent Luke Appleton is but also Mehta, Harris, and Luke’s brother Chris – who co-produced. Finely crafted songs that are...
Stonetrip – Run Free ReviewThis is rock n roll at its finest. If you like The L.A. Maybe, Classless Act, Doomsday Outlaw, etc then these will be right up your alley. It’s all...
Night Demon – Outsider ReviewNight Demon – with a name like that you gotta expect old school NWOBHM influenced metal and that’s exactly what you get, but, with some other flavors in there...
Enslaved – Heimdal ReviewOld and young, this could also be understood as an overarching central theme. Enslaved have grown older as well, and in a way, their latest album connects 30 years...March 10, 2023