Anubis Gate – Anubis GateReleased by: Nightmare Records Release Date: September 13th, 2011 Genre: Progressive Metal Links: http://www.anubisgate.com/ Line Up: Kim Olesen – Guitar/Synth Morten & Jespers – Guitar Henrik Fevre – Bass...
- WOLFGANG VAN HALEN On Playing VAN HALEN Songs With DAVE GROHL: 'I'll Never Forget It'
- MIKE TRAMP Says He Proposed A New Collaboration To VITO BRATTA But Not Under WHITE LION Name
- THE AMITY AFFLICTION Announces New Album 'Not Without My Ghosts', Shares 'It's Hell Down Here' Video
- SALIVA Guitarist WAYNE SWINNY Suffers Brain Hemorrhage
- Watch MEGADETH Perform In Melbourne, Australia
- SLAUGHTER Documentary In The Works; 'The Wild Life' Definitive Edition Due This Summer
- Watch YNGWIE MALMSTEEN's Guitar Masterclass In Montreal
- PAUL GILBERT Shares Cover Of RAINBOW's 'Man On The Silver Mountain' From 'The Dio Album'
- GENE SIMMONS Sells Las Vegas House For $11 Million
- SUICIDE SILENCE's MARK HEYLMUN: Musicians Taking Care Of Themselves On Tour Is 'Becoming A Little Bit More Cool And Accepted'
Kamelot – The Awakening ReviewComing off the solid but unspectacular The Shadow Theory, I was hoping the band would at least be able to equal that album, but instead, they've greatly improved on...March 22, 2023
Theory Of A Deadman – Dinosaur ReviewThe year is 2023 and Theory of a Deadman has released Dinosaur, roaring in from Atlantis Studios in Sweden made famous by ABBA- and was produced by Grammy, Brit, as well...March 22, 2023
Luke Appleton – Forever Viking EP ReviewThis is good and shows not just what a talent Luke Appleton is but also Mehta, Harris, and Luke’s brother Chris – who co-produced. Finely crafted songs that are...
Stonetrip – Run Free ReviewThis is rock n roll at its finest. If you like The L.A. Maybe, Classless Act, Doomsday Outlaw, etc then these will be right up your alley. It’s all...
Night Demon – Outsider ReviewNight Demon – with a name like that you gotta expect old school NWOBHM influenced metal and that’s exactly what you get, but, with some other flavors in there...
Enslaved – Heimdal ReviewOld and young, this could also be understood as an overarching central theme. Enslaved have grown older as well, and in a way, their latest album connects 30 years...March 10, 2023