Archer – Culling the Weak ReviewSometimes a band comes around that just offers an interpretation of a sound that is tried and true and make it all their own. Catching Archer on stage opening...
- SAXON Frontman BIFF BYFORD Wants 'Somebody From The '80s Era' To Replace PAUL QUINN On The Road
- Watch: STEEL PANTHER Joined By *NSYNC's JOEY FATONE For 'Sing-Off' At Orlando Concert
- Watch: SKID ROW Performs Acoustic Set For Florida Radio Station GATOR 98.7 FM
- Former THUNDERMOTHER Members Play First Concert As New Band THE GEMS
- SALIVA Guitarist WAYNE SWINNY Dies After Suffering Brain Hemorrhage
- WOLFGANG VAN HALEN On Playing VAN HALEN Songs With DAVE GROHL: 'I'll Never Forget It'
- MIKE TRAMP Says He Proposed A New Collaboration To VITO BRATTA But Not Under WHITE LION Name
- THE AMITY AFFLICTION Announces New Album 'Not Without My Ghosts', Shares 'It's Hell Down Here' Video
- SALIVA Guitarist WAYNE SWINNY Suffers Brain Hemorrhage
- Watch MEGADETH Perform In Melbourne, Australia
Kamelot – The Awakening ReviewComing off the solid but unspectacular The Shadow Theory, I was hoping the band would at least be able to equal that album, but instead, they've greatly improved on...March 22, 2023
Theory Of A Deadman – Dinosaur ReviewThe year is 2023 and Theory of a Deadman has released Dinosaur, roaring in from Atlantis Studios in Sweden made famous by ABBA- and was produced by Grammy, Brit, as well...March 22, 2023
Luke Appleton – Forever Viking EP ReviewThis is good and shows not just what a talent Luke Appleton is but also Mehta, Harris, and Luke’s brother Chris – who co-produced. Finely crafted songs that are...
Stonetrip – Run Free ReviewThis is rock n roll at its finest. If you like The L.A. Maybe, Classless Act, Doomsday Outlaw, etc then these will be right up your alley. It’s all...
Night Demon – Outsider ReviewNight Demon – with a name like that you gotta expect old school NWOBHM influenced metal and that’s exactly what you get, but, with some other flavors in there...
Enslaved – Heimdal ReviewOld and young, this could also be understood as an overarching central theme. Enslaved have grown older as well, and in a way, their latest album connects 30 years...March 10, 2023