High as The Pines is possibly the most original sounding track on this album, there’s quite a lot going on here for a song which is not overly long....
- LARS ULRICH On His METALLICA Bandmates: 'They Are The Brothers I Never Had'
- Ex-QUEENSRŸCHE Vocalist GEOFF TATE: 'I'll Keep Singing Songs Until I Can't Do It Anymore'
- GG ALLIN Biopic To Be Directed By JONAS ÅKERLUND
- FLEETWOOD MAC's CHRISTINE MCVIE Dead At 79
- NICKELBACK's RYAN PEAKE: Metalheads Are 'Really Protective Of Their Genre'
- PANTERA's REX BROWN Credits ABBOTT Brothers With Inspiring Him To Improve His Bass-Playing Skills
- How Many Guitars Does SLASH Take On The Road With Him? He Responds
- Take A Chance — A Metal Tribute To ABBA
- SAXON's BIFF BYFORD On 'Wheels Of Steel': 'We Had No Sense Of Destiny. But We Did Know We'd Written Some Classics'
- THE ROLLING STONES To Release 50th-Anniversary Show As 'Grrr Live!' Album
TOEHIDER is an Australian project between singer/multi-instrumentalist MIKE MILLS and graphic designer ANDREW SALTHMARSH, and I Have Little To No Memory Of These Memories is their 5th full length...November 29, 2022