The lyrics completely contradict the happy feel-good vibe of the song deliberately because the end premise is that things are better when you are not with the wrong person....
- WES SCANTLIN Says New PUDDLE OF MUDD Music Will Arrive 'Before The End Of The Year'
- LAMB OF GOD's ART CRUZ Names His Favorite METALLICA Song
- DREAM THEATER's JOHN PETRUCCI Says His First Tour With MIKE PORTNOY In 12 Years Is 'A Big Deal'
- DAN LILKER Confirms He Wrote '75 Percent' Of Music For ANTHRAX's 'Fistful Of Metal' Album
- TESTAMENT's Next Album Will Include Ballad Originally Intended For 'Titans Of Creation'
- QUEENSRŸCHE's TODD LA TORRE: 'After 10 Years, I've Proven Myself As An Asset To The Band'
- JUDAS PRIEST To Perform 'Medley' Of Classic Songs At ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME Induction
- Ex-GHOST Guitarist MARTIN PERSNER Says He Is 'Very Proud' Of His Time With The Band, Calls TOBIAS FORGE A 'Songwriting Genius'
- Angels Hung From The Arches Of Heaven
- WOLFGANG VAN HALEN Says VAN HALEN Camp Is Too 'Dysfunctional' To Make Tribute Concert Happen
To all friends of Rock Epics and Metal Operas, I just can say welcome to "A Paranormal Evening with the Moonflower Society" … what a long title for an...