it does sound, in certain places, like a pretty natural progression for the band to take, albeit with a different voice up front of course......
The "difference" factor makes this one breakthrough, is not your typical number, it's modern rock with an unusual aroma of 80's ballsy groove. I have always pertained that balance,...
- DISTURBED's DAVID DRAIMAN: 'We're Not Going To Tour As Frantically As We Used To In The Past'
- EUROPE To Begin Recording New Album In May 2023
- TARJA TURUNEN On Always Evolving Musically: 'I Hate Repeating Myself'
- IN FLAMES Singer: 'I'm Happy That We Can Release Albums That Are Challenging To People'
- Did PANTERA Rip Off EXHORDER? KYLE THOMAS Responds
- DEVIN TOWNSEND Explains Why He Writes And Performs Music In So Many Different Styles
- RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE Bassist TIM COMMERFORD Launches New Trio 7D7D
- STEVE 'ZETRO' SOUZA: Why EXODUS Failed To Reach Same Commercial Heights As 'Big Four' Bands
- LES BINKS Says K.K. DOWNING And RICHIE FAULKNER 'Got On Really Well' At ROCK HALL, 'Especially On Stage'
- SEPULTURA's PAULO XISTO PINTO JR. Joins South American Metal Band CULTURA TRES