If Brighton is your back yard, be grateful, the boys, turned up, played and destroyed the town....
Suck it up snowflakes and be grateful that someone had the sense to put the bill together to guarantee a sold out crowd and and atmosphere like no other....
- DAVID ELLEFSON Says MEGADETH's Early Music Was Written To Be Played In Small Venues
- ARCH ENEMY's MICHAEL AMOTT: 'In Many Ways, I'm Still Living My Teenage Fantasy'
- IRON MAIDEN Is Trailing Five Other Artists In 2023 ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME Induction Fan Vote
- IN FLAMES' BJÖRN GELOTTE Has Nothing Negative To Say About THE HALO EFFECT: 'These Guys Know What They're Doing'
- STEEL PANTHER's MICHAEL STARR Doesn't Get Bored Of Being A 'Parody' Of Rock Bands: 'I Love It', He Says
- IRON MAIDEN's BRUCE DICKINSON: How I Take Care Of My Voice
- TNT Is Working On First New Music With Returning Singer TONY HARNELL
- Watch: MACHINE HEAD Joined By LIFE OF AGONY's JOEY Z For 'This Time' Performance In Brooklyn
- DAVE MUSTAINE On Current Version Of MEGADETH: 'This Is Probably The Best-Playing Lineup That We've Had For A Long Time'