In case we’ve all forgotten, METAL used to be a fun genre to be into and when PANTERA was king of the jungle life was good......
- KING DIAMOND Outlines Differences Between Songwriting Styles Of MERCYFUL FATE And His Namesake Band
- JOE LYNN TURNER Says He Is 'Comfortable' Without The Wig Now: 'I Like The Way I Look'
- Watch OZZY OSBOURNE With BLACK SABBATH's 'War Pigs' In Opening Of Tonight's WWE 'Survivor Series WarGames'
- TOM GABRIEL FISCHER Is 'Happy' With Public Perception Of CELTIC FROST Within Extreme Metal History
- 'Metal Drummer Of The Year' JAY WEINBERG Of SLIPKNOT Is 'Incredibly Grateful' For The Recognition
- Watch Drum-Cam Video Of W.A.S.P.'s AQUILES PRIESTER Performing At Nashville Concert
- Innate Passage
- DEEP PURPLE's IAN GILLAN Blasts Bands Who Rely Heavily On Backing Tracks During Live Performances: 'I Think That's Cheating'
- ROB HALFORD On JUDAS PRIEST's Upcoming LP: 'We Always Try To Make An Album That Stands Alone'
- FOZZY's CHRIS JERICHO Had To 'Relearn How To Sing' Following Throat Injury