Trixter – Human Era ReviewAfter 25 years of making records, and coming off the back of successful comeback album 'New Audio Machine', bubbly rock 'n' rollers Trixter return with their latest release 'Human...
- SAXON Frontman BIFF BYFORD Wants 'Somebody From The '80s Era' To Replace PAUL QUINN On The Road
- Watch: STEEL PANTHER Joined By *NSYNC's JOEY FATONE For 'Sing-Off' At Orlando Concert
- Watch: SKID ROW Performs Acoustic Set For Florida Radio Station GATOR 98.7 FM
- Former THUNDERMOTHER Members Play First Concert As New Band THE GEMS
- SALIVA Guitarist WAYNE SWINNY Dies After Suffering Brain Hemorrhage
- WOLFGANG VAN HALEN On Playing VAN HALEN Songs With DAVE GROHL: 'I'll Never Forget It'
- MIKE TRAMP Says He Proposed A New Collaboration To VITO BRATTA But Not Under WHITE LION Name
- THE AMITY AFFLICTION Announces New Album 'Not Without My Ghosts', Shares 'It's Hell Down Here' Video
- SALIVA Guitarist WAYNE SWINNY Suffers Brain Hemorrhage
- Watch MEGADETH Perform In Melbourne, Australia
Kamelot – The Awakening ReviewComing off the solid but unspectacular The Shadow Theory, I was hoping the band would at least be able to equal that album, but instead, they've greatly improved on...March 22, 2023
Theory Of A Deadman – Dinosaur ReviewThe year is 2023 and Theory of a Deadman has released Dinosaur, roaring in from Atlantis Studios in Sweden made famous by ABBA- and was produced by Grammy, Brit, as well...March 22, 2023
Luke Appleton – Forever Viking EP ReviewThis is good and shows not just what a talent Luke Appleton is but also Mehta, Harris, and Luke’s brother Chris – who co-produced. Finely crafted songs that are...
Stonetrip – Run Free ReviewThis is rock n roll at its finest. If you like The L.A. Maybe, Classless Act, Doomsday Outlaw, etc then these will be right up your alley. It’s all...
Night Demon – Outsider ReviewNight Demon – with a name like that you gotta expect old school NWOBHM influenced metal and that’s exactly what you get, but, with some other flavors in there...
Enslaved – Heimdal ReviewOld and young, this could also be understood as an overarching central theme. Enslaved have grown older as well, and in a way, their latest album connects 30 years...March 10, 2023