Overall, this is a solid-to-excellent hard rock release which definitely pushes the envelope in ways I appreciate. It has a little something for everyone, and shows just enough diversity...
- QUEENSRŸCHE's MICHAEL WILTON Says Returning Guitarist MIKE STONE Was 'Instantly' Accepted By Fans
- DAN DONEGAN On DISTURBED's Collaboration With HEART's ANN WILSON: 'It Was A Really Magical Moment'
- TED NUGENT Once Again Rails Against 'Big Tech': 'They're Admitting They're Censoring And Denying First Amendment Rights'
- Watch DAVID ELLEFSON Record Bass Tracks For Debut DIETH Album
- DAVID LEE ROTH Shares Newly Recorded Version Of VAN HALEN's 'Dance The Night Away'
- Watch: SLASH Accidentally Bumps Into AXL ROSE During GUNS N' ROSES Concert In Brazil
- MEGADETH's DAVE MUSTAINE: 'I Try To Always Be As Solid As I Can With People'
- Watch MEGADETH Receive Platinum And Gold Records After Los Angeles Concert
- ANTHRAX's JOEY BELLADONNA On Life On The Road: 'I'm Very, Very Conscious Of What I Do And How I Do It'
- Watch: UDO DIRKSCHNEIDER And PETER BALTES Perform U.D.O. And ACCEPT Classics In Coesfeld And Copenhagen