Overall, this is a solid-to-excellent hard rock release which definitely pushes the envelope in ways I appreciate. It has a little something for everyone, and shows just enough diversity...
- DAVID ELLEFSON And JEFF SCOTT SOTO Release Lyric Video For 'The Reason'
- SLIPKNOT's JAY WEINBERG On 'The End, So Far' Album: 'It's An Interesting Step Forward'
- OZZY OSBOURNE Releases Final Part Of Documentary About Making Of 'Patient Number 9' Album
- SIMON WRIGHT Looks Back On His Time With AC/DC In New Episode Of 'Beyond The Thunder' Podcast
- PANTERA To Co-Headline Mexico's MONTERREY METAL FEST In December
- POP EVIL Releases New Single 'Paranoid (Crash & Burn)'
- One Of MOTÖRHEAD Legend 'FAST' EDDIE CLARKE's Last-Ever Interviews Published In Its Entirety
- ALICE COOPER Releases Music Video For 'Under My Wheels (Live From The Astroturf)'
- Hear SCOTT WEILAND's Previously Unreleased Cover Of JOHN LENNON And YOKO ONO's 'Happy Xmas (War Is Over)'
- SABATON Announces New EP Trilogy 'Echoes Of The Great War'