There are some bands who use a bit of makeup so they look silly in promotional artwork, but few would actually go through all the work to disguise themselves...
- METALLICA Partners With WOLVERINE To Release New Charitable Collection For 'Giving Tuesday'
- KING'S X's DOUG PINNICK On Changes In Music Industry: 'We Learn With Whatever Comes Our Way'
- BRET MICHAELS Announces 'Parti-Gras' 2023 Tour With NIGHT RANGER And JEFFERSON STARSHIP
- IAN HILL Reflects On JUDAS PRIEST's Early Years: 'The Last Thing We Wanted To Be Was Another Blues Band'
- TIM 'RIPPER' OWENS Would 'Never' Rejoin ICED EARTH: 'I've Moved On'
- JOHN CORABI Doesn't Believe 'A Word' Of MÖTLEY CRÜE's Statement About MICK MARS's Retirement
- MÖTLEY CRÜE Announces First U.S. Shows With New Guitarist JOHN 5
- THE OFFSPRING To Begin Recording New Album In January
- ERIC MARTIN Says 'It's Time' For MR. BIG To Go Back On Tour: 'I'm Excited About That'
- AMON AMARTH Announces New Epic Graphic Novel/Board Game 'The Great Heathen Army'
TOEHIDER is an Australian project between singer/multi-instrumentalist MIKE MILLS and graphic designer ANDREW SALTHMARSH, and I Have Little To No Memory Of These Memories is their 5th full length...November 29, 2022