I have to honestly say that I was most interested in the writing/lyrics here as I can only imagine that being a Therapist can offer a new perspective on...
It wouldn’t have benefited me in any way. I would have been singing somebody else’s songs....
- TIM 'RIPPER' OWENS Announces 'Return To Death Row' Solo EP
- ANVIL's STEVE 'LIPS' KUDLOW Foresaw Documentary's Success: 'Everything That I Predicted Is Still Going On'
- SYMPHONY X Is Planning To Release New Studio Album In 2023
- Watch: METALLICA Performs Eight-Song Set At 2022 GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL In New York City
- NICKELBACK Frontman On PANTERA Reunion: 'As Long As PHILIP ANSELMO Brings It, It's Gonna Be Great'
- WATAIN Frontman: 'The Metal That Shook My Soul Was Always Written By Liberated Spirits'
- KIKO LOUREIRO On MEGADETH's Writing Process: DAVE MUSTAINE 'Has A Very Artistic Vision Of Things'
- MEGADETH's DAVE MUSTAINE: 'I Try To Always Be As Solid As I Can With People'
- New SKID ROW Singer ERIK GRÖNWALL Says His Cancer Battle Inspired Him To Make Every Vocal Take Count
- ACCEPT's WOLF HOFFMANN 'Loved' Being A Professional Photographer