Nightstalker – Dead Rock Commandos ReviewDEAD ROCK COMMANDOS is one of those albums that does feel a little long for it’s own good, and without many pace or tempo changes it has a habit...
- MORBID ANGEL On Illinois Roof Collapse: 'We Lost A Brother In Metal Last Night'
- SLIPKNOT's JAY WEINBERG Unveils New Mask For KNOTFEST JAPAN
- LACUNA COIL Contributes New Song 'Never Dawn' To 'Zombicide: White Death' Board Game
- Watch DROWNING POOL Perform With Singer RYAN MCCOMBS In Houston
- DEF LEPPARD's VIVIAN CAMPBELL Picks THIN LIZZY's PHIL LYNOTT As His 'Rock God'
- Roof At MORBID ANGEL Concert In Illinois Collapses; 1 Dead, 28 Hospitalized
- Watch Pro-Shot Video Of ACCEPT's Concert In Paris
- JUDAS PRIEST's RICHIE FAULKNER On His Recovery Following His Life-Saving Heart Surgery: 'I Got Another Chance'
- UDO DIRKSCHNEIDER: U.D.O. Is 'More ACCEPT Than ACCEPT Is At The Moment'
Last in Line – Jericho ReviewThe final product proves that seasoned musicians can and will establish their chemistry and create something truly their own and with "Jericho" you bare witness to this in plain...March 31, 2023
Tribulation – Hamartia EP ReviewTribulation started as an old-school death metal mob, but they have developed their sound into a melodic goth/death metal hybrid which sounds pretty cool. According to guitarist Adam Zaars...
Paul Gilbert – The Dio Album ReviewOut of a handful of folks in the Rock realm that could pull this off, I think Gilbert is on that list unquestionably, not being a stranger to instrumental...
Omnicidal – The Omnicidalist ReviewOmnicidal was formed out of the remnants of a couple of Swedish bands that decided to split. Seeing this as a perfect opportunity to get something going singer/guitarist Svedland...
Tyler Bryant And The Shakedown – Dirty Work EP ReviewThe guitar is a wonderfully versatile instrument, whether it moves air or electrons, in the right hands it can be a seriously potent weapon. Tyler Bryant isn’t doing anything...
Words That Burn – Cut Throat Culture ReviewWords That Burn are an up-and-coming alt/metalcore act from Dundalk, Ireland, and are not to be confused with the crust/punk mob from Wisconsin. This is their third album –...March 24, 2023