I have said in previous reviews that this guy is one of the best AOR vocalists ever, and I hear enough on this album to still be confident in...
The second time around spinning this one picks up more steam then the first few times, it's definitely a grower and in a similar styling as the W.E.T project...
- QUEENSRŸCHE's MICHAEL WILTON Says Returning Guitarist MIKE STONE Was 'Instantly' Accepted By Fans
- DAN DONEGAN On DISTURBED's Collaboration With HEART's ANN WILSON: 'It Was A Really Magical Moment'
- TED NUGENT Once Again Rails Against 'Big Tech': 'They're Admitting They're Censoring And Denying First Amendment Rights'
- Watch DAVID ELLEFSON Record Bass Tracks For Debut DIETH Album
- DAVID LEE ROTH Shares Newly Recorded Version Of VAN HALEN's 'Dance The Night Away'
- Watch: SLASH Accidentally Bumps Into AXL ROSE During GUNS N' ROSES Concert In Brazil
- MEGADETH's DAVE MUSTAINE: 'I Try To Always Be As Solid As I Can With People'
- Watch MEGADETH Receive Platinum And Gold Records After Los Angeles Concert
- ANTHRAX's JOEY BELLADONNA On Life On The Road: 'I'm Very, Very Conscious Of What I Do And How I Do It'
- Watch: UDO DIRKSCHNEIDER And PETER BALTES Perform U.D.O. And ACCEPT Classics In Coesfeld And Copenhagen