Back in the late 80's and early 90's, when the vast majority of the music world was kissing Kurt Cobain's ass, another volatile band from UK were doing something...
- METALLICA's Third 'Helping Hands Concert & Auction' Raises $3 Million For Charity
- LIMP BIZKIT's Uses Deepfake Technology To Include VLADIMIR PUTIN, JOE BIDEN, TOM CRUISE And More In New Music Video
- ALTER BRIDGE Announces May 2023 U.S. Tour With SEVENDUST
- MEGADETH Is Being Sued By 'The Sick, The Dying… And The Dead!' Cover Artist
- Watch ACE FREHLEY's Entire Concert In Hopewell, Virginia
- CORROSION OF CONFORMITY Announces May 2023 European Tour
- BLACK SABBATH Ballet To Premiere In Birmingham In September
- RONNIE ROMERO: 'I Already Have A Career That Would Take A Singer 30, 40 Years To Have'
- MARTIJN WESTERHOLT Moves DELAIN Forward After Seismic Lineup Changes: 'The Vibe Now In The Band Is Magic'
- KEVIN SHARP On VENOMOUS CONCEPT's New Punk-Oriented Sound: 'It's Grindcore's Hungover Uncle'