So the album is astonishing. Despite of Symphony X influences I like it more than the last works of Symphony X themselves because Siren’s Cry is more interesting, fresh...
- DAN LILKER Confirms He Wrote '75 Percent' Of Music For ANTHRAX's 'Fistful Of Metal' Album
- TESTAMENT's Next Album Will Include Ballad Originally Intended For 'Titans Of Creation'
- QUEENSRŸCHE's TODD LA TORRE: 'After 10 Years, I've Proven Myself As An Asset To The Band'
- JUDAS PRIEST To Perform 'Medley' Of Classic Songs At ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME Induction
- Ex-GHOST Guitarist MARTIN PERSNER Says He Is 'Very Proud' Of His Time With The Band, Calls TOBIAS FORGE A 'Songwriting Genius'
- Angels Hung From The Arches Of Heaven
- WOLFGANG VAN HALEN Says VAN HALEN Camp Is Too 'Dysfunctional' To Make Tribute Concert Happen
- SERJ TANKIAN Is Working On 'A Philosophical Memoir'
- ZAKK WYLDE Launches Instructional Guitar Course 'Zakk Wylde Berzerker Guitar Camp'
- Digital Noise Alliance
To all friends of Rock Epics and Metal Operas, I just can say welcome to "A Paranormal Evening with the Moonflower Society" … what a long title for an...