Winning….. Tyger Blood Beer and Box Social Brewing90% of brewers are failed musicians so the current influx of band-related beverages looks set to continue....
- BILLY GIBBONS, SLASH And Others Set To Perform LYNYRD SKYNYRD Tribute at 2023 CMT AWARDS
- OBITUARY Announces 'Barely-A-Live-Stream'
- NIGHT RANGER Postpones More Shows Following JACK BLADES's Operation
- ACE FREHLEY To Finish Recording His New Album 'In Another Week'
- The Propaganda Machine
- Screem Writers Guild
- Watch: METALLICA's ROBERT TRUJILLO Joined By His Wife And Daughter For Performance Of BLACK SABBATH's 'Hand Of Doom'
- DARK ANGEL Will Continue To Perform And Record In JIM DURKIN's Memory
- It's Official: AC/DC, METALLICA, GUNS N' ROSES, IRON MAIDEN, OZZY OSBOURNE And TOOL To Perform At POWER TRIP Festival
- BLACK SABBATH Bassist GEEZER BUTLER's 'Into The Void' Autobiography: Book Cover Unveiled
Tribulation – Hamartia EP ReviewTribulation started as an old-school death metal mob, but they have developed their sound into a melodic goth/death metal hybrid which sounds pretty cool. According to guitarist Adam Zaars...
Omnicidal – The Omnicidalist ReviewOmnicidal was formed out of the remnants of a couple of Swedish bands that decided to split. Seeing this as a perfect opportunity to get something going singer/guitarist Svedland...
Tyler Bryant And The Shakedown – Dirty Work EP ReviewThe guitar is a wonderfully versatile instrument, whether it moves air or electrons, in the right hands it can be a seriously potent weapon. Tyler Bryant isn’t doing anything...
Words That Burn – Cut Throat Culture ReviewWords That Burn are an up-and-coming alt/metalcore act from Dundalk, Ireland, and are not to be confused with the crust/punk mob from Wisconsin. This is their third album –...
Elvenking – Reader Of The Runes – Rapture ReviewElvenking is back - four years after their previous release ‘Reader Of The Runes - Divination’ the first part of a trilogy centered around the mystic world of runes,...
Jason Bieler and the Baron Von Bielski Orchestra – Postcards From The Asylum ReviewThis album grabs you by the ears right away. It makes you instantly attracted. This is my first time listening to Jason and his voice reminds me of Axl...