Experimental. Technical. Heavy. Perfect. Those are 4 adjectives that I'd use to describe this album. It was not what I was expecting. I was expecting a musical followup to...
- AEROSMITH Cancels Second Las Vegas Concert Due To STEVEN TYLER's Illness
- DEVIN TOWNSEND On Post-Pandemic Touring:' The Ability To Make Money On Tour Is Almost Completely Gone Now'
- PAUL STANLEY Says New PANTERA Lineup Is 'Killin' It': 'DIMEBAG And VINNIE PAUL Would Be Proud'
- MIKE KROEGER Says Some NICKELBACK Haters Can Be 'Really Funny'
- SEBASTIAN BACH Says 'There Needs To Be More Talking' In Order For Classic SKID ROW Reunion To Happen
- Watch: JOURNEY's NEAL SCHON Performs With Singer TEDDY SWIMS At Tree-Lighting Ceremony In San Francisco
- Watch DAVID ELLEFSON's 'Bass Jam' In Kraków, Poland
- SCOTT WEILAND's Widow Pays Tribute To Late Singer On Seventh Anniversary Of His Death
- LACUNA COIL To Focus On Writing New Material Starting In January
- Could LARS ULRICH Play RUSH Songs With GEDDY LEE And ALEX LIFESON? 'It Would Take A Lot Of Rehearsal', He Says
TOEHIDER is an Australian project between singer/multi-instrumentalist MIKE MILLS and graphic designer ANDREW SALTHMARSH, and I Have Little To No Memory Of These Memories is their 5th full length...November 29, 2022