Back in the late 80's and early 90's, when the vast majority of the music world was kissing Kurt Cobain's ass, another volatile band from UK were doing something...
Stylistically FILTHY ANGELS remind me a lot of bands like THE WILDHEARTS and THE ALMIGHTY in the sense that they combine the dirtier side of eighties sunset strip rock...
- Watch: JOURNEY Performs In Allentown During 'Freedom' 50th-Anniversary Tour
- Watch: DIO DISCIPLES Perform At Private Birthday Party In West Hollywood
- OZZY OSBOURNE Wins 'Best Metal Performance' GRAMMY For 'Degradation Rules'
- OZZY OSBOURNE Wins 'Best Rock Album' GRAMMY For 'Patient Number 9'
- EXODUS's TOM HUNTING Opens Up About His Second Cancer Diagnosis: 'I'm Definitely One Of The Lucky Ones'
- CORROSION OF CONFORMITY Is Working On New Music With Drummer STANTON MOORE
- MIKE PORTNOY Says He Is 'Always Open' To Playing With DREAM THEATER Again
- Watch: NIGHTWISH's FLOOR JANSEN Joins EVERGREY For 'In Orbit' Performance Aboard 70000 TONS OF METAL Cruise
- KISS's Longtime Manager Addresses PAUL STANLEY 'Lip-Sync' Accusations
- CHERIE CURRIE Says JOAN JETT And LITA FORD 'Owe It To The Fans' To Make THE RUNAWAYS Reunion Happen